Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, requires people who quality for the following position :
Corporate Banking Officer (CSO)
- Formal Education minimum S1, all the majors.
- Bank of the product knowledge, particularly relating to the corporate credit products and Invesment Banking.
- Berpenampilan berkepribadian and interesting.
- Having selling & negotiating skills
- Having the ability to communicate on both oral and written in Indonesian language and English well.
- Experienced in the field of credit and investment banking.
- Have a broad relationship, especially with companies corporation.
- To identify potential new customers, preparing the strategy acquisition and analysis of potential business that will be obtained from new customer acquisition which is the target.
- Implement appropriate acquisition targets and strategy that has been determined by performing the activities of the whole selling products Corporate Banking is.
- Building a relationship with the extent of companies that the corporation has been set as the target customer segment of the target corporation in accordance with the Group and the Directorate of Corporate Banking to support the achievement of the target expansion set.
Send CV in MS Word format, with the last salary and the expected salary via email: email@example.com
Embedded dituju CBO position in the subject email. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you wish to view our client vacancy, kindly visit our website at http://www.sintesa-resourcing.com